Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu for Oct 19-22

Menu for Oct 19-22
Since we do the bulk of our shopping on Thursday and often get fresh produce and never really know what we will get - I plan most of my menus later in the week.

Monday-
Turkey Mushroom Stew over Bisquits ( We finally got around to making this one! This had a great flavor -- I used thyme instead of tarragon, cause I don't really like tarragon all that well. I subbed some frozen mushrooms I had instead of fresh that the recipe called for -- it didn't thicken up like we would have liked, but I think if you made it with fresh mushrooms it would thicken better and that would be delicious!)
Cantalope
Leftover Spinach Salad

Tuesday-
Baked Ziti with Sweet Turkey Sausage (Robin Miller Recipe from Food Network)
Green Salad
Leftover Cantalope

Wednesday-
Cabbage Rolls
Baked or Skillet Potatoes
Fruit

Thursday-
Salmon Linguine
Salad or other veggie depending on what we get

Friday-
Breakfast Casserole
Waffles

2 comments:

n*stitches said...

hhhmmm - the turkey mushroom stew does sound good! What recipe did you use?

Laura McElfresh said...

If you page down it's in the menu post from Oct 5-11. Love crockpot recipes?